My house is situated in a car-free zone next to a pleasant park with a pond, very quiet but nevertheless near to the city. After a 2-minutes walk you arrive at the tramstop, within 6 minutes the tram takes you to the central station, in another 3 minutes right into the city.
Car drivers will find it very easy to get on the motorway A5 or on the arterial roads leading to the surroundings and the Black Forest.
This is how you find me
- leave A5 at exit “Freiburg-Mitte”. Follow direction “Freiburg”.
- leave B31a at exit “Betzenhausen” to get on circular road
- leave circular road at next exit“Lehen/Betzenhausen”
- move to right lane and turn right into “Sundgau Allee”
- move to left lane and turn left into “Hofackerstr.” at the next traffic light
- Turn right into 2nd road “Edith-Stein-Str.” Find a place to park your car after the bend.
- Follow the footpath next to the entrance of the underground car park between the two apartment houses on the right western side of the road. In the yard house 20a is on the left.